Bleach the soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New forum for all things Anime!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Discuss Death Note
Shinigami duties I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:42 am by yoruichi

» L's random moment
Shinigami duties I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:40 am by yoruichi

» The Avatar FC
Shinigami duties I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 am by yoruichi

» Mew Mew Power FC
Shinigami duties I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:36 am by yoruichi

» Toushirou Hitsugaya FC
Shinigami duties I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:35 am by yoruichi

» Byakuya Kuchiki FC
Shinigami duties I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:34 am by yoruichi

» The Arrancar
Shinigami duties I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 am by yoruichi

» How to draw Manga- Videos
Shinigami duties I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 am by yoruichi

» Signatures
Shinigami duties I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:29 am by yoruichi

Shinigami duties

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shinigami duties Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami duties   Shinigami duties I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:34 pm

Duties Of A Shinigami

A Shinigami has three main duties. If a Shinigami does not do these duties, he/she will be stripped of his/her powers and may even face execution. These three duties are:

1. To perform "Soul Burials", meaning to send ghosts to "Soul Society".
A shinigami performs a Soul burial by marking the forhead of a good soul with the butt of their zanpakutou in normal form. This mark opens a gate to Soul Society and forces the soul to the other side.

2. To defeat and cleanse hollows:
Shinigami use their zanpakutous, or soul cutters to slay hollows and protect the humans and wandering souls. Contrary to some beliefs, Slaying a hollow with a zanpakutou does not destroy the hollows. Instead it purifies them so that they can journey over to soul society if they were a good in life, or to Hell if they were evil in life.

3. To balance the ammount of souls in both worlds:
Shinigami have multiple ways to balance the amount of souls. One way is to allow spirits to wander the earth for some time in order to stall for time.

Shinigami also control the amount of souls that are allowed to enter the human world through birth. That is why there are miscarrages and births. If there are already to many souls in the human world then there is a miscairrage so no soul is sent. If there are too many souls in Soul Society, there is a birth.

By balancing the number of births with the numbers of deaths, and allowing some souls to stay in the human world, shinigami keep the balance. Thusly, be bringing in more births than deaths, they bring more spirits into the human world. By lowering the amount of births to less than that of the deaths, they bring more spirits into Soul Society than than the human world. Meanwhile useing spirits in the human world are used as a temporary solution until a soul can be brought over through birth.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachthesoul.darkbb.com
yoruichi
Captain Hitsugaya
Captain Hitsugaya
yoruichi

Shinigami duties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami duties   Shinigami duties I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:06 pm

I WAS ONCE A SOUL REAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shinigami duties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami duties   Shinigami duties I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Awesome!

Which squad?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachthesoul.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Shinigami duties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami duties   Shinigami duties I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami duties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach the soul :: Bleach Info-