Bleach the soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New forum for all things Anime!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Discuss Death Note
The Vizards I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:42 am by yoruichi

» L's random moment
The Vizards I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:40 am by yoruichi

» The Avatar FC
The Vizards I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 am by yoruichi

» Mew Mew Power FC
The Vizards I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:36 am by yoruichi

» Toushirou Hitsugaya FC
The Vizards I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:35 am by yoruichi

» Byakuya Kuchiki FC
The Vizards I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:34 am by yoruichi

» The Arrancar
The Vizards I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 am by yoruichi

» How to draw Manga- Videos
The Vizards I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 am by yoruichi

» Signatures
The Vizards I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:29 am by yoruichi

The Vizards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Vizards Empty
PostSubject: The Vizards   The Vizards I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:50 am

The Visoreds are Soul Reapers who have obtained hollow powers. The associated process is referred to as "Hollowification" horō-ka, which was caused by Sōsuke Aizen. To gain access to their hollow powers, a Visored dons a hollow mask. This allows them to augment their Soul Reaper abilities with hollow powers, as well as giving them access to some of the generic hollow abilities. The Visoreds have not shown any sort of hierarchy, seeming to prefer a loose-knit organization. While the term Visored is spelled in the manga using kanji meaning masked army , it is pronounced as the English visored.

Love Aikawa

The Vizards 398482-31058-love-aikawa_large

Love Aikawa, is the former captain of the 7th Division. He is a tall man sporting sunglasses, a spiked afro (shaped like a normal round afro during his days as a Soul Reaper), and a jogging suit. He seems to be very laid back, usually reading Shōnen Jump or some of Lisa's erotic manga in his spare time. His zanpakutō's hilt is in the shape of a heart, and he carries its sheath on a tōju hanging from his shoulder like a messenger bag.

Shinji Hirako

The Vizards Bleach-ShinjiHirako

Shinji Hirako is the former captain of the 5th Division, preceding his lieutenant Sōsuke Aizen. He distrusted Aizen from the day they met, and thus made him lieutenant so he could keep an eye on him. Because Shinji never socialized with Aizen, however, he was easily deceived by Aizen's actions, culminating to his conversion into a hollow. Shinji's character is somewhat comical, adding a bit of levity to situations that are otherwise serious. He seems to like annoying his associate, Hiyori Sarugaki, which usually earns him a slap from one of her sandals He also appears to have a history of referring to cute girls he meets as his 'first love', complete with a deadpan look on his face despite the obvious lie. An early design of Shinji can be seen in the first chapter's cover art, making it clear he was planned well before his introduction.During several points in the anime, Shinji's outfit is depicted to look like Lupin the III, likely as a homage on the part of the animators. Shinji's hollow mask resembles a pharaoh's mask. Shinji is quite skilled with his hollow powers, using a single cero blast to easily overwhelm Grimmjow Jeagerjaques. Not much has been revealed about Shinji's zanpakutō, as he rarely uses or even visibly wears it.

Mashiro Kuna

The Vizards 399395-58866-mashiro-kuna_large

Mashiro Kuna, is the former lieutenant of the 9th Division under Kensei. She is a somewhat ditzy girl who is prone to throwing fits for the smallest of things, such as Orihime befriending Hachi or when Kensei insisted on following his subordinates into battle when they were still in the Gotei 13. Her overall style of dress is reminiscent of the costumes worn by the tokusatsu superheroes of late 1970s Japanese television. She often calls Ichigo Berry-tan, a play on Ichigo's name. Fitting with her tokusatsu theme, Mashiro's hollow form bears a distinct resemblance to an insect's head. She was able to maintain her hollow mask for fifteen hours on her first attempt to control her hollow, meaning she did not have to undergo the same training as the other visoreds and Ichigo.

Kensei Muguruma

The Vizards Muguruma_kensei

Kensei Muguruma is the former captain of the 9th Division. He has a tattoo of the number 69 on his stomach, which was the inspiration for the one Shūhei Hisagi has on his cheek after saving him when he was younger.In comparison with his fellow Visoreds, Kensei is a much more serious character. He has a short temper and is easily irritated, particularly by Mashiro. Kensei's zanpakutō is named Tachikaze (断地風, Tachikaze? lit. earth-severing wind). His shikai shrinks it down into the form of a survival/combat knife. While in this form, Kensei demonstrates the ability to charge and fire spiritual energy from the blade. His hollow form looks humanoid with cylindrical structures sprouting from his back and shoulders. His mask looks similar to a hockey mask, but is squared off with six eyes and extends around the back of his head.

Rōjūrō Otoribashi

The Vizards 2916

Rōjūrō Otoribashi, commonly referred to as Rose, is the former captain of the 3rd Division. He became captain approximately one year before Kisuke Urahara. He is an effeminate man with long, wavy, blond hair and a frilly shirt. He seems to be interested in music, as he speaks to Love about an artist's new single and has been seen playing or tuning a guitar on several occasions. Rose appears to be one of the calmer and perhaps wiser ones amongst the group, though he becomes irritated whenever Love spoils a manga's story for him

Hiyori Sarugaki

The Vizards Hiyori_Sarugaki

Hiyori Sarugaki is a former lieutenant of the 12th Division under captains Kirio Hikifune and Kisuke Urahara. She viewed Hikifune as a mother figure, and thus initially refused to accept Urahara as her replacement. Hiyori is a tiny, blonde-haired girl with a fierce temper and violent tendencies. Hiyori often abuses Shinji Hirako, usually by slapping him with one of her sandals or using him as a human shield when necessary. This behavior dates back to her time as a lieutenant, despite the fact that Shinji outranked her then.Hiyori took the longest to defeat her inner hollow out of all the current Visoreds. Her hollow mask looks like that of a normal hollow mask with a large horn and pink like stripes on the top, resembling a Rhinoceros horn

Hachigen Ushōda

The Vizards HachigenUshoda

Hachigen Ushōda , commonly referred to as Hachi , is the physically largest Visored. He was formerly the Vice Kidō Captain of the Kidō Corps under Tessai Tsukabishi. He wears a green tuxedo over a white shirt and has a black crossbone design in his pink hair. He specializes in binding spells, and as such is always tasked with making barriers for the Visoreds' use. He is skilled enough to use bakudō up to #99 without reciting their incantations. By his own admission, his powers are very similar to those of Orihime Inoue's. Despite his unusual size, Hachi is actually very kind and gentle, and seems to enjoy Orihime's company.His zanpakutō is fairly ordinary and has an 'H'-shaped hilt with rounded edges.

Lisa Yadōmaru

The Vizards 7112007011526rx4

Lisa Yadōmaru was the former lieutenant of the 8th Division under Captain Shunsui Kyōraku. She is a girl with glasses and long, braided, dark hair, who dresses in a sailor fuku, as opposed to the more Western-style uniforms worn by the female students of Karakura High School. She seems easily irritated and apparently likes to read erotic manga. She is also very curious, and would spy on the captain's meetings during her time in Soul Society. When she was a lieutenant for Gotei 13, she read to Nanao Ise, later her successor as lieutenant, every month. Her zanpakutō is considerably longer than most, making it appear like a nōdachi.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachthesoul.darkbb.com
yoruichi
Captain Hitsugaya
Captain Hitsugaya
yoruichi

The Vizards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vizards   The Vizards I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:29 pm

UM...YOU LEFT OUT ROSE?

THE OTHER ONE?

I CANT BELVIE THAT HIYOIR WAS KISUKES ASISTENT CAPTAIN
IN TURN BACK THE PIDEON AND THAT SHINJI HAD LONG HAIR....HE LOOKED LIKE A GIRL!!!!

KENSEI THE DUDE WITH THE 69 ON HIS BELLY
SAVED HISIGI FROM A HOLLOW WHEN HE WAS
A CHILD AND THATS WHY HISIGI HAS THE 69 ON HIS FACE
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Vizards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vizards   The Vizards I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:36 am

I didn't leave out Rose, his pictures just not there...
I'll go gt another one...

And Hiyori was so cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yoruichi
Captain Hitsugaya
Captain Hitsugaya
yoruichi

The Vizards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vizards   The Vizards I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:02 pm

YEA AND SHE KICKS BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE HUMAN WORLD SHE WOULD BE IN ELEMTARY!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Vizards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vizards   The Vizards I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Yup ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Vizards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vizards   The Vizards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vizards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach the soul :: Bleach Info-
Jump to: