Bleach the soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New forum for all things Anime!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Discuss Death Note
Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:42 am by yoruichi

» L's random moment
Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:40 am by yoruichi

» The Avatar FC
Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 am by yoruichi

» Mew Mew Power FC
Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:36 am by yoruichi

» Toushirou Hitsugaya FC
Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:35 am by yoruichi

» Byakuya Kuchiki FC
Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:34 am by yoruichi

» The Arrancar
Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 am by yoruichi

» How to draw Manga- Videos
Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 am by yoruichi

» Signatures
Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:29 am by yoruichi

Kurosaki Ichigo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Kurosaki Ichigo Empty
PostSubject: Kurosaki Ichigo   Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:37 pm

Height: 174 cm
Weight: 61 kg
Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: Brown
Blood-type: AO
Birthday: July 7

Likes to wear tight clothes from top to bottom
Likes chocolate and spicy things
Favorite celebrities are Mike Ness and Al Pacino
Looks up to William Shakespeare

Ichigo is the main focus of the Bleach Series. He is the hero of this story, overcoming countless obsticles in order to protect those dear to him. He is introduced into this story during a fight between himself and a small gang. We then later learn that his reasons for fighting was to aid the spirit of a young dead girl who's flowers had been knocked over and bottle vase broken by the punks. It is there we learn that Ichigo can see and converse with ghosts.

Ichigo then returns home to his family and the beating from his excentric father Kurosaki Isshin. Afterwards Ichigo locks himself inside his room where he then encounters a shinigami named Kuchiki Rukia. After badmouthing Rukia he is put into a restraint by use of the Demon Arts. He then learns from Rukia about Soul Society and about Hollows. But it seems that within seconds of him learning, an actual hollow attacks the Kurosaki home. Rukia then tells Ichigo why she believes that the hollow has attacked the Kurosaki household because of Ichigo hi spiritual energy. This enrages Ichigo and through his rage he breaks free of the Demon Art and hurries toward the screams of his family.

Ichigo then meets up face to face with a hollow. While he is trying to fight the hollow, Rukia injures herself defending Ichigo. In order to save herself and the Kurosaki Family, Rukia transfers her Shinigami powers to Ichigo. It here that Ichigo defeats his first hollow and begins his life as a Shinigami.

He continues his work as a shinigami, defeating multiple hollows including Inoue Orihime's dead brother. He continues to defeat hollows until he meets a Quincy named Ishida Uryuu. The Quincy challenges him to a hollow slaying contest. Ichigo finally gives into this contest as the Quincy unleashes the hollow bait upon the city.

During the contest a Menos Grande appears, and its power awakens Ichigo true might. Ichigo injures the Menos badly enough to scare it back into the void. Unforunatly Ichigo is unable to stop this overflow and the quincy risks his own life in order to save one of the shinigami he hates so deeply. Thusly , Ichigo changes the heart of the Quincy, Ishida Uryuu.

Later on, Rukia trying to make Ichigo's job easier, gives him a new type of pill that forces the soul out of the body and replaces it with a temporary artificial soul. Unfortunatly, she is given faulty merchandise, and the soul turns out to be one of the experimental Mod Souls, special souls designed to fight hollows. The soul runs off with Ichigo's body but is eventually caught and removed from the body.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachthesoul.darkbb.com
yoruichi
Captain Hitsugaya
Captain Hitsugaya
yoruichi

Kurosaki Ichigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurosaki Ichigo   Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:55 pm

ichigo kurosaki eh.........I LOVE HIS HOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
yoruichi
Captain Hitsugaya
Captain Hitsugaya
yoruichi

Kurosaki Ichigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurosaki Ichigo   Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:56 pm

SHIROSAKI ROCKS!!!!

AND HIS VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yoruichi
Captain Hitsugaya
Captain Hitsugaya
yoruichi

Kurosaki Ichigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurosaki Ichigo   Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:56 pm

IT MAKES HIM ALL CRAZY!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Kurosaki Ichigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurosaki Ichigo   Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Hahaha

Yeah! When I first saw him I was like Oh My Frickin...!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yoruichi
Captain Hitsugaya
Captain Hitsugaya
yoruichi

Kurosaki Ichigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurosaki Ichigo   Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:31 am

I WAS LAUGHING WHEN I FIRST HEARD IT MY SIS FIRST HEARD IT WITH THE BOUNTS I FIRST HEARD IT WHEN HE WAS TRAINING WITH ZANGETSU AND THEN I SAW IT WITH BYAKUYA
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Kurosaki Ichigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurosaki Ichigo   Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:37 pm

The bount arc sucked.... it was really boring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kurosaki Ichigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurosaki Ichigo   Kurosaki Ichigo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurosaki Ichigo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach the soul :: Bleach Info-
Jump to: