Bleach the soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New forum for all things Anime!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Discuss Death Note
The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:42 am by yoruichi

» L's random moment
The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:40 am by yoruichi

» The Avatar FC
The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 am by yoruichi

» Mew Mew Power FC
The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:36 am by yoruichi

» Toushirou Hitsugaya FC
The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:35 am by yoruichi

» Byakuya Kuchiki FC
The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:34 am by yoruichi

» The Arrancar
The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 am by yoruichi

» How to draw Manga- Videos
The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 am by yoruichi

» Signatures
The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:29 am by yoruichi

The Arrancar

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Arrancar ( Spanish for "to tear off")
Espada

Stark - Primera Espada

The Arrancar Stark2oh4xx8

Stark is the Primera Espada, signified by the number "1" tattoo on the back of his left hand. Stark has an overall lazy and laid back personality as he is seen sleeping when the Espada learn of Aaroniero Arruruerie's death, and does not appear overly concerned by the news.

Barragan Luisenbarn - Segundo Espada

The Arrancar Barragan

Barragan Luisenbarn is the Segunda Espada. He is a stout, older and grumpy arrancar, and the remnant of his mask takes the form of a five-pointed crown. He bears large visible scars on the left side of his chin and across his right eye, and wears a large rope-like sash with a sun-crested buckler attached to it in addition to the regular obi sash. Despite being the second Espada he takes it upon himself to lead the arrancar once Aizen is trapped, giving orders from a skull-adorned throne, even instructing Halibel to "not underestimate him".

Halibel - Tercero Espada

The Arrancar 395092-20859-halibel_large

Halibel (ハリベル, Hariberu?) is the Tercera Espada, signified by the "3" tattooed on the inside of her right breast, she is also the only current female Espada. She is very calm and rarely speaks, and when she does it's fairly serious. The remnants of Halibel's hollow mask are covered by her coat and collar most of the time; her mask covers the lower portion of her face from her nose down, extending down her neck and out to either side of her chest.

Ulquiorra Schiffer- Current Cuarto Espada

The Arrancar 1217092833_Ulquiorra3

Ulquiorra Schiffer the Cuarta Espada, signified by the "4" tattooed to his chest. His name stems from that of a furniture designer named Patricia Urquiola. He has a largely stoic appearance, rarely even changing his facial expression, and does not allow the actions of others to impede the tasks set to him by Sōsuke Aizen. He will attack his comrades to get them to pay attention to him, and deems anyone he does not find of particular interest to be "trash" and therefore expendable. The remainder of Ulquiorra's hollow mask forms a broken helmet with a curved horn and covers the left half of his head.

Nnoitra Jiruga - Quinta Espada

The Arrancar Nnoitra_jiruga

Nnoitra Jiruga is the Quinta Espada, signified by the "5" tattooed to his tongue. He wears a large eye-patch that covers most of the left side of his face, as well as the remnants of his hollow mask (a small set of jawbones and teeth) and his hollow hole, both located around his left eye socket. He is very rude and lecherous, and firmly believes in male chauvinism. Nnoitra hates the idea of a woman being stronger than or outranking a man, and longs to give any woman in such a position their "deserved" inferior rank. This mindset led to his attack on Nel Tu, who frequently defeated him in battle though never killed him. He gave her amnesia and exiled her from the Espada, hoping to be stronger by the time they met again.

Grimmjow Jeagerjaques - Previous Sexta Espada

The Arrancar Grimmjow_Jeagerjaques_by_Ironcid

Grimmjow Jeagerjaques is the Sexta Espada, signified by the "6" tattooed to his back . His name stems from that of an architect named Nicholas Grimshaw. Grimmjow is very disrespectful, never using honorifics and having little respect for authority figures. He is often openly insulting to such people save for Sōsuke Aizen, and even this respect is quickly abandoned when Aizen is out of earshot. Grimmjow has an overly violent lust for battle, always seeking out the strongest opponent in a given area and he is very confident in his abilities, believing himself to be equal to, or even stronger than the fourth Espada, Ulquiorra Schiffer. Though he shows little regard for his allies or anyone who would get in his way, Grimmjow has some sense of honor; he rescues Orihime from two arrancar torturing her in return for healing his arm, and first has Ichigo's wounds healed before their final rematch.

Luppi - Temporarily Sexta Espada

The Arrancar Luppi

Luppi temporarily replaces Grimmjow Jeagerjaques as the Sexta Espada, signified by the "6" tattooed to his right hip. He has a youthful and feminine appearance, and tends to be rather demeaning to opponents or those of lower ranks. The remains of his hollow mask (a top row of teeth) rests on the left side of his head. Luppi's zanpakutō is Trepadora, and in his released state eight tendrils sprout from a carapace mounted on his back, which he can control independently to combat a group. The tentacles can also grow spikes to cause additional damage. After Grimmjow's arm is restored, the reason for his demotion, he promptly kills Luppi to regain his rank.

Zommari Leroux - Séptima Espada

The Arrancar 4908654269a6971974061ml

He is a quiet, reverent figure that praises Sōsuke Aizen and despises Soul Reapers for arbitrarily judging hollows. The remnants of his hollow mask take the form of a necklace made out of teeth and a ridge of spikes running down the center of his forehead. Zommari has the self-proclaimed fastest sonído among the Espada, referred to as Gemelos Sonído. He can leave up to five afterimages in his stead when using it. His zanpakutō is Brujería and in his released state he gains a total of fifty eyes, each of which can be used to gain complete. His legs are also replaced by a pumpkin-like structure that he can hide within as a defensive measure. When Zommari tries to avenge Aaroniero Arruruerie's death by killing Rukia Kuchiki, he is stopped and killed by her brother, Byakuya Kuchiki.

Szayel Aporro Granz- Octava Espada

The Arrancar Aporrogran

Szayel Aporro Granz is the Octava Espada. He is an intellectual and the scientist of the Espada, thinking highly of himself and following his plans down to the finest detail. He is quite sadistic and views others as little more than research material. He thinks poorly of non-hollows, and hopes that Sōsuke Aizen will someday eliminate all entities that aren't hollows. Szayel has a variety of methods for analyzing an opponent's abilities, such as studying the damage done to their former opponents. Once doing so, Szayel can nullify the effects of their abilities, making him virtually immune to their attacks.
He is killed by Kurotsuchi Mayuri.

Aaroniero Arruruerie - Novena Espada

The Arrancar 34d2dd5bb637a0_full

Aaroniero Arruruerie is the Novena Espada, signified by the "9" tattooed to his two faces. He has an unusual glass capsule filled with red liquid and two floating masks in place of a head, which he usually covers with a tall white mask. The upper mask speaks with a deep voice while the lower mask speaks in a high-pitched, child-like voice, and they appear to have a level of individuality as the lower mask is more afraid of death, screaming blasphemy to Aizen when he dies while the upper mask merely curses one word.
Aaroniero is unique in that he can absorb other hollows in their entirety, not only giving him their power but their unique abilities and memories as well. Once a hollow is absorbed in this fashion, Aaroniero can manifest any aspect of them at will, including their physical form.[38] Through an unusual series of events, he also absorbs the Soul Reaper abilities of Kaien Shiba. The weakness of this power is sunlight, which nullifies it on contact and reveals Aaroniero's true form.
He is killed By Kuchiki Rukia

Yammy - Decima Espada

The Arrancar 280px-Yammy

Yammy is the Décima Espada, signified by the "10" tattooed to his left shoulder. What remains of his hollow mask is the jawbone, which rests on his chin. He is the largest, but not the brightest, of the Espada, as he relies upon Ulquiorra Schiffer to explain things and give him orders while in battle. Yammy relies primarily on his brute strength and cero blasts in battle, taking little interest in using his sword until he is overpowered. Aside from his fighting abilities, Yammy can suck the souls from living humans en masse using gonzui. It affects a wide area, but any individual with even slight spiritual power is able to resist it to some degree. The name and released state of Yammy's zanpakutō have not been revealed

Wonderwice (Specially for Yoruichi)

The Arrancar Wonder10

Wonderweiss is small, thin, and somewhat child-like. What is left of his Hollow mask remains on top of his head, and resembles a tiara or small crown. Wonderweiss's personality is also child-like and even autistic. When sent on a mission to kill, he instead plays around with a dragonfly. He shows a bit of hostility, firing a retaliatory Bala blast at one point, but quickly reverts back to his regular state after doing so. He isn't able to speak clearly, only saying a few syllables at a time like a child would. Kaname Tōsen says that Wonderweiss, like himself, is a pure being (though he makes a point of wondering whether he is pure good or evil), which often tend to stick together, causing Wonderweiss to follow him everywhere when possible. Also for this reason, he tried to restrain Gin Ichimaru from getting closer to Tōsen, since Wonderweiss was wary of him.

Neliel tu Oderschvank- Previously 3rd Espada (Specially for Ulquiorra_Schiffer)

The Arrancar Nellzg0

Nel is a female arrancar that has light green hair in the manga, but in the anime she has blue hair with a slight green tint, a large scar coming down from her forehead to her nose, larger than average incisors, and a crimson line that stretches horizontally across her face right below her eyes. The remains of her hollow mask make up a cartoonish skull on the top of her head. A crack runs along the left side of the mask and four of the teeth on it are broken off. It is currently unknown where her hollow hole is. Her clothing consists of a simple green gown.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachthesoul.darkbb.com
yoruichi
Captain Hitsugaya
Captain Hitsugaya
yoruichi

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:21 pm

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY!!!!WHERE IS WONDERWISE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yoruichi
Captain Hitsugaya
Captain Hitsugaya
yoruichi

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:24 pm

I LOVE HIM!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:37 am

I'll put him on specially for you

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra_Schiffer
Aizen
Aizen
Ulquiorra_Schiffer

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Where is Wonderwice?
Even if he is not a espada
he diserves a spot there.
T_T
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra_Schiffer
Aizen
Aizen
Ulquiorra_Schiffer

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Oh and btw Nell needs a picture!
I liked her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:14 am

Argghhh There were two versions of this, one had Neliel, and the other didn't..
I must have deleted that one...

damn
Back to top Go down
yoruichi
Captain Hitsugaya
Captain Hitsugaya
yoruichi

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:38 pm

its ok
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:39 pm

There!!! Done!! *phew*
I'll update the broken links sometime soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yoruichi
Captain Hitsugaya
Captain Hitsugaya
yoruichi

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:33 pm

*sob* my love szayle dosnt have a picture *sob*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:38 pm

*Sigh*

I'll do it now...

*Sigh*
Back to top Go down
yoruichi
Captain Hitsugaya
Captain Hitsugaya
yoruichi

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:41 pm

MY LOVE SZAYLE IS PICTURE LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Done!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:42 pm

He has a picture now ^.^
Back to top Go down
yoruichi
Captain Hitsugaya
Captain Hitsugaya
yoruichi

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:43 pm

YAY Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Tell me if any of the pics go missing and I'll replace them as soon as I can ^.^

Oh yeah, did you watch the latest Bleach episode??
Back to top Go down
yoruichi
Captain Hitsugaya
Captain Hitsugaya
yoruichi

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:53 pm

YUP!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:34 pm

Did you see Senna?
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra_Schiffer
Aizen
Aizen
Ulquiorra_Schiffer

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:47 am

senna?
who is that?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:50 am

From Bleach Movie 1?

That girl that's made up of those memories?

^.^
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra_Schiffer
Aizen
Aizen
Ulquiorra_Schiffer

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Oh her...
I thought her name was
Sonya...that is how my sister said it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:37 am

^.^

If you look in one of the threads I posted the clip so you can see ^.^
Back to top Go down
yoruichi
Captain Hitsugaya
Captain Hitsugaya
yoruichi

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:42 pm

WE CAQNED WATCH VIDEOS ON THE COMPUTER

SENNA IS COOL

WHO IS YOUR FAV. CAPTAIN? MINE ARE CAPTAIN HITSAGUYA AND UKITAKE
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:59 pm

My fave captains...?

err...

Ukitake, Byakuya, and Shiro-chan!

T- STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!

ME: 0.o Oh dear...
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra_Schiffer
Aizen
Aizen
Ulquiorra_Schiffer

The Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar   The Arrancar I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:16 pm

T- STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!

Oh I like Hitugaya, Soi Fon, and Azien.

T- Azien....grr

Just because he hurt Momo does not mean
I can't like him...

T- I still don't like him

Well after I get 100 posts I want him to
be my icon...

T- ...why

Cause I can

T- -_-
Back to top Go down